MEVLIDO - INCENSE STICKIF0000006MU
by MU HA YU
MEVLIDO, the one who travels to Bardo in search of a loved one with a loss of memory.
Inspired by the piece Songes de Mevlido in Antoine-Volodine's book POST-EXOTISME, it was scented with deep woody fragrances. It will make you feel as if you are walking through a sacred temple in an ancient city that the night has fallen upon.
Mevlido, sensationally scented with rich woody fragrances, begins with spicy oriental clove, followed by the deep and intense woody fragrances of sandalwood. Then, the cedar fragrances bloom from a bonfire in the early morning forest and the wet soil fragrances of Patchouli succeeds.
MUHAYU's incenses, created with pure fragrances obtained from natural medicinal plants, heal the mind with pleasurable fragrances.
Based on wood powder made of sandalwood that relieves tension and anxiety, the incense is scented with natural essential oils that can awaken the healing function, allowing you to restore the balance between body and mind by yourself.
HOW TO USE
Clove buds with their spicy oriental scent were used medically since ancient times to strengthen the mind, helping to escape from the exhausted and depressed mind.
The deep and rich woody fragrances of sandalwood were in spiritual rituals since 4,000 years ago to remind you of divine wisdom.
Cedarwood, which is also called the Himalayan cedar to symbolize spiritual strength, gives off the refreshing and cool fragrances of wood, purifies the feeble mind, and helps strong concentration.
Patchouli, a symbol of hippie culture, is aged with a strong and rich aroma over a long period of time and retains the lush grassy fumes of the grassland and the spicy oriental fragrance. It relaxes the tense mind with fragrances that give you a clear spirit and calm mind.
1. Light the tip of the incense stick.
2. Shake it or blow the tip with your mouth to put out the fire.
3. Fix the stick to the dedicated burner/ holder.
4. Do not inhale the incense close up. The fragrance that spreads into the air has to be experienced at a sufficient distance for the original fragrance.
1. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
2. Store away from direct sunlight, or in a humid place to prevent deterioration of the product.
3. Refrain from use in fire hazard areas.
4. Only use incense burner/holder made of non-combustible materials.
5. When using an enclosed space, be sure to ventilate.
6. People with sensitive or damaged skin should not contact the product for a long time.