DIOTIMA - INCENSE STICKIF0000005MU
by MU HA YU
DIOTIMA, the legendary Greek priestess.
Inspired by Diotima, the Greek priestess who left a beautiful myth about the origin of love in the Symposium of Plato, the incense is scented with pieces that remind you of spiritual wisdom.
Diotima, created with floral and woody fragrances to awaken your divine senses, spreads the sacred scent of a mixture of fresh and rich bergamot and the dark woody fragrance of old trees. Then, it leaves the scent of cedars blooming in the morning forest bonfire and the wet soil scent of Patchouli as a reverberation.
MUHAYU's incenses, created with pure fragrances obtained from natural medicinal plants, heal the mind with pleasurable fragrances.
Based on wood powder made of sandalwood that relieves tension and anxiety, the incense is scented with natural essential oils that can awaken the healing function, allowing you to restore the balance between body and mind by yourself.
HOW TO USE
Aquilaria trees secrete sap to heal themselves when they get wounded. After the secreted sap dries for some time, it becomes agarwood. Agarwood has been used as a precious medicinal plant since ancient times and has powerful healing that clears the spirit and calms the mind.
Cedarwood, also called the Himalayan cedar to symbolize spiritual strength, gives off the refreshing and cool fragrances of wood, purifies the feeble mind, and helps strong concentration.
Patchouli, a symbol of hippie culture, is aged with a strong and rich aroma over a long period of time and retains the lush grassy fumes of the grassland and the spicy oriental fragrance. It relaxes the tense mind with fragrances that give you a clear spirit and calm mind.
Bergamot, which its vibrant flowers, has sweet fruity and gentle floral fragrances to brighten the mind and give you the strength to escape from the darkness.
1. Light the tip of the incense stick.
2. Shake it or blow the tip with your mouth to put out the fire.
3. Fix the stick to the dedicated burner/ holder.
4. Do not inhale the incense close up. The fragrance that spreads into the air has to be experienced at a sufficient distance for the original fragrance.
1. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
2. Store away from direct sunlight, or in a humid place to prevent deterioration of the product.
3. Refrain from use in fire hazard areas.
4. Only use incense burner/holder made of non-combustible materials.
5. When using an enclosed space, be sure to ventilate.
6. People with sensitive or damaged skin should not contact the product for a long time.