USE OF PERSONAL DATA
You authorize us to process and transmit your name, address and other personal information supplied by you (including updated information) to;
- Obtain information from a third party about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports and so that we may authenticate your identity
- Supply the goods and service to you
- Carry out checks to ensure you have adequate funds and fulfil security and fraud prevention requirements
- Transmit the payment and delivery information provided by you during the order process (included any updated information) for the purpose of obtaining authorization from your card issuer
- Validate your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies
- Inform you of similar goods we provide, but you may contact us at any time to request that we stop informing you of these.
THIRD PARY RIGHTS
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the contract has no right under the contracts (rights of third parties) act 1999 to enforce any term of the contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that act.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
We reserve the right to change the domain address of this website and any services, goods, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time. Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
All contracts are concluded in english only. If we fail, at any time during the term of a contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
These conditions and the contract are governed by the laws of the netherlands. However, if you live outside the netherlands but within the eu, you are always entitled to any compulsory consumer protections applicable in the country where you live.
- The website is controlled and operated in the netherlands.
- The conditions and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website will be governed by the laws of the netherlands and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the netherlands.